Thus spracht ME

Rants and commentary. My PGP key fingerprint F697 6D3F F5DF BD2F 01B6 ED98 5303 8036 C3FC 4DF3

My Photo
Name:
Location: North East, Ohio, United States

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Will the last one out Please turn off the lights?

Google bought Blogger. Google thinks that friends of mine are "offensive" Some whiner clicked the "flag" button that you will notice is not present on this blog. My hideing of it does technicaly violate the user agreement, so... I'm moving out. This is the last post on this blog. I can be found at Thus I have Spoken where I will continue to constantly amaze myself that anyone wants to read my drivel. Please update your links and blogrolls. (If you REALY want to) ;> I do not like having to make this move. I do not like having to learn a new blogging system, redoing my blogroll, or any of the other WORK I'm going to be doing to get the new blog up and running. All while learning a new op system on my computer. (Ubuntu) But if giggle thinks it is ok to dump saysunkle, or Roger Schultz, it's just a matter of time before they slam the door on me. I will not wait for that. I am sorry it has come to this. I like Blogspot. I am used to it. There seems to be a great community here. But I strongly object to gaggles policies and actions, and not just with regard to blogger. Oh, and I dumped my shares of guggle at a loss. Come on over and visit me at my new blog. If I can get it figured out, I will try to get the counter running with the total from this site as a start point.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
******************************************************