Thus spracht ME

Rants and commentary. My PGP key fingerprint F697 6D3F F5DF BD2F 01B6 ED98 5303 8036 C3FC 4DF3

My Photo
Name:
Location: North East, Ohio, United States

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Pressure to Post

Redmemory1 is talking about posting preasure. Long before blogging came to be, I started a "journal" in .txt format. If I recall correctly, the first PC I was using was a DX486/100. Yeah, Cave man days. Point is, I filled an 800 meg Hard drive with those musings over time. Pray the Good Lord never lets them see the light of day. I still plug that old drive in once and a while just to remind myself of some of the stupid things I have said and done in my past. For you gentle readers, that check in to see if I have posted anything new, trust me when I say, more typing goes in the trash bin every day than ever graces this page. -Which is lucky to get an update a week. Most of it is even worse drivel than this, so you are REALY NOT missing anything. I am not a writer. I've never wanted to be one. But, like Robert Heinline, and Spider Robinson, I have a "Jones." Therefore I write. "Save as Draft" is my friend.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
******************************************************