Thus spracht ME

Rants and commentary. My PGP key fingerprint F697 6D3F F5DF BD2F 01B6 ED98 5303 8036 C3FC 4DF3

My Photo
Name:
Location: North East, Ohio, United States

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Firefox

Performancing for Firefox

Performancing for Firefox is a full featured blog editor that sits right within Firefox. Just hit F8 or click the little pencil icon at the bottom right to bring up the blog editor and easily post to your Wordpress, MovableType or Blogger blogs.

Now this is just too cool! I just got Firefox insalled the other day. I havent even figgured it all out yet. (Hint: the tabs are at the TOP!) Now I find This cool add on blogging tool. This post is actualy a test of the editor. More to come.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
******************************************************