Thus spracht ME

Rants and commentary. My PGP key fingerprint F697 6D3F F5DF BD2F 01B6 ED98 5303 8036 C3FC 4DF3

My Photo
Name:
Location: North East, Ohio, United States

Friday, December 30, 2005

Contests.

So bullseye, over at American Drumslinger ran a contest yesterday. The wining entry was to get a free sidebar ad. He had an animated gif running. "How many dirty words." So, I post the second comment (one person had posted before me, his answer was wrong) One character. 7 Turns out that was the correct answer. So today, I'm reading his blog, and the contest is canceled. ok, and just for the hell of it, I go read the comments to see how many got it right. 2 people. except my comment was gone. Now, my paranoia says I won. That's why the contest was canceled. ???

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
******************************************************