Thus spracht ME

Rants and commentary. My PGP key fingerprint F697 6D3F F5DF BD2F 01B6 ED98 5303 8036 C3FC 4DF3

My Photo
Name:
Location: North East, Ohio, United States

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Back again.

Well, this is looking more like a diary than a journal... I just looked at my site meterstats, and I count three people have looked at this for more than 5 seconds... Iwon't appologise for the lack of posting, as there has been a major crisis among 2amd bloggers. Kim du Toit has closed his site. So did his "The Mrs." The Nation of Riflemen Forum was down for a while, but it is back up under the management of Chris Byrn and other souls (possibly) Kim had one hell of a decission to make. Put food on his table, or run a popular blog. The Blog is gone, and he made the correct choice, because when it is all said and done, FAMILY COMES FIRST, NO MATER WHAT. I have faced similar choices, but not to that degree. Prioretising time, is all. And like Kim and Connie, I chose to set the blogging aside until now, that time allows. I would like to take this opportunity to PUBLICLY (hollow laugh)thank Jed and Owen, proprietors of the Boots and Sabers Forum that they set up in record time as a refuge of sanity for all the NoR people when NoR went down. I personaly will most likely spend moretime at B&S than NoR, simply because it seems a little more relaxed. Thanks Guys, for the hand of welcome. Just remember, no good deed goes unpunished.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
******************************************************