Thus spracht ME

Rants and commentary. My PGP key fingerprint F697 6D3F F5DF BD2F 01B6 ED98 5303 8036 C3FC 4DF3

My Photo
Name:
Location: North East, Ohio, United States

Monday, August 01, 2005

HELEN THOMAS ANGRY AFTER 'KILL SELF' OVER CHENEY COMMENTS PUBLISHED

From the XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX

White House press doyenne Helen Thomas is plenty peeved at her longtime friend Albert Eisele, editor of THE HILL newspaper in Washington, D.C. In a column this week headlined "Reporter: Cheney's Not Presidential Material," Eisele quoted Thomas as saying "The day Dick Cheney is going to run for president, I'll kill myself. All we need is one more liar." But Thomas said yesterday at the White House that her comments to Eisele were for his ears only. "I'll never talk to a reporter again!" Thomas was overheard saying. "We were just talking -- I was ranting -- and he wrote about it. That isn't right. We all say stuff we don't want printed," Thomas said.
Helen, Helen, Helen... What were those old sayings? A mile in their shoes? Do unto others? What goes around? Helen, a short piece of advice. The same I gave you after G.W. WON the election '04. Cry a river, build a bridge and get over it! So, "We all say stuff we don't want printed?" NSS! (no s**!, Sherlock!) Maybe, just maybe you should SHUT YER STINKIN' PIE HOLE! Via KisP I ALMOST stole Sondras' graphic, but that wouldn't be right. go see for yourself.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
******************************************************