Thus spracht ME

Rants and commentary. My PGP key fingerprint F697 6D3F F5DF BD2F 01B6 ED98 5303 8036 C3FC 4DF3

My Photo
Name:
Location: North East, Ohio, United States

Saturday, July 23, 2005

O.K. now what

This is going to be interesting. I just get so STEAMING ANGRY at fools that use "feelings " as a point in an argument. You know the type... "That may be true, but I feel..." Now, this upsets me because I cannot argue points against feelings and I cannot introduce him or her to new feelings via a 2x4 upside their pointy heads! Stress is the body reacting to the mind preventing you from chokeing the living shit out of someone that realy needs it! How do I talk to someone like that? I don'tcare what they feel. I am to the point that walking away just increases my blood preasure. What to do, what to do... oh well, mind cleansing time... I'll start at Sondra K's

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
******************************************************